Wednesday, September 19, 2018

You Fight

   It's never been easy. It's never been handed to me. To say its a struggle is an understatement. I wake up with a thousand pounds on my chest everyday. I summon my strength from that still small voice, that voice that tells me it's OK.  

   It's OK just to be me, even when I don't know me! Who am I to think or be. So dark its hard to see whats right in front of me. And yet how can I be who they need me to be, if inside I flight I flee.  

  Then and there I stand and fight! I push and I push because that's who I've become. In my weakness I am given the strength to fight. Failure, doubt, and insecurity cast on me like a net. It covers me! It chokes me! I will never surrender.

  These things they plague us all. The discouraging thoughts can paralyze the mightiest of us. The biggest rival you will ever face is the face in the mirror. If you continue to stand in your own way you'll never see where you could've gone. We are not designed to fear this life. No! We are designed to overcome it.

  We must rid ourselves of the negative people in our lives, The ones we give the power to control us, the power to cripple us. Wake up and free yourself of the baggage. Surround yourself with positive people. People who will inspire you to do great things.

  Go! Go and do what you know your supposed to do and do it right. You fight! You fight! You don't back down. Just when you can't take another thing and your ready to fall out, your out of breathe and exhausted. You fight! 

  Nothing is ever going to be handed to you. If you want it you have to fight...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment